Whether you already have your home on the market, are getting ready to list it, or just want to increase your curb appeal in general, Fall is a great time to make some updates! Here are 5 easy ways that you can boost your home’s curb appeal for fall:
- Paint the front door. – Opt for a classic color for a timeless look if you’re thinking of putting your home on the market anytime soon. Bright colors or black can be striking if they go with the look of your home, but may not appeal to all buyers.
- Add Fall flowers or plants to spruce up the front stoop. – Mums come in a variety of beautiful colors to match your other landscaping or house, and sunflowers add a bright pop to make a good first impression.
- Refresh your doormat. – It’s the best time of year to pick a seasonal mat like “Happy Fall Ya’ll” if you want to have fun with this one. Layer it on top of a buffalo plaid mat for added style.
- Lay down fresh mulch. – Few things make your landscaping looked as pulled together and well cared for as much as fresh mulch does!
- Add in the accents. – Make your front door/porch photo-worthy by adding a Fall wreath, lanterns with candles, or new house numbers for a total refresh.
Not only would potential buyers like to see these updates, but you will enjoy the view, too, every time you come home!
If you’re going to be ready to list your home soon, I’d love to share some my other pre-listing tips & helpful information with you! Head over to my Resources page HERE and request the Home Seller Bootcamp!
You can also head on over to my Instagram @ashleyschultz_pgh where I’m always sharing helpful tips for sellers, buyers, and homeowners!